Friday, October 2, 2015

Where was my help?

Where was my help when I needed it so bad?  As many times as I have come rushing to help out family, dropping the hat even, why would no one come rescue me from him?  I was being held CAPTIVE. Was everyone too scared of him to face him and rescue me?  I guess so.  I had to call the cops on him, and then call a friend to rescue me from the hell that he was putting me though.  I had to rescue me.  Me, the person who had just gotten out of the hospital from another tragic event.  Me, who was being shuffled house to house to be looked after.  What was supposed to be a safe place ended up being an asylum.  Where were you?  Where were any of you?  Am I now going to detest the month of October for the rest of my life since he did this to me then?  I can't get the images out of my head.  He hit me.  He fucking hit ME.  Me, who was already is so much physical pain, and emotional trauma.  Me, who was fragile.  Where were  you?  Two tragic and traumatic events so close to each other.  It is a wonder that I can function today.  Actually, today I am not functioning too well.  In general I am barely functioning with the head and neck and arm pain I feel constantly. Let's just throw PTSD on top of that and have the one person who was supposed to be taking care of me destroy me.  Where were you?  Where was my help when I needed it so badly?

No comments:

Post a Comment