Thursday, August 21, 2014

I felt better yesterday

Yesterday I felt better.

I woke up and sat on the porch and enjoyed what seemed like an Oasis at my Parent's house.  My father took my to a medical massage appointment.  She was able to recreate the awful pain in my head and neck by pinching the the large muscle in the front of my neck.  I was crying through most of the hour session.  She thinks that the front neck muscles are cramping and causing the all the pain and trauma to the head and neck and the doctors and injecting and treating the wrong muscles.

We then went to my apartment to pick up some paperwork and there was this strange smell when we walked in that I could not pin point.  It was everywhere.  We think it is coming from the basement.  I cannot access the basement so I emailed my landlord and asked her if she could check it out.

My medications yesterday:

Toradol, Doxycycline, Topamax, Neurontin, Ativan, Imitrex

Hmm,, I don't think I even took a percocet yesterday because I wanted to see how much the massage would help me.

I felt better yesterday.  But when I woke up this morning I wanted to cry again.  I did some stretches that the massage therapist showed me before I crawled out of bed then slowly walked out to the back porch.  Now just trying to relax a bit before I go back inside and start filling my body with drugs again.  Been awake for an hour now.  Woke up at 6am.  No one else will be awake until at least 8am.  I kinda wish they were awake now.  The pain is really bad today.

No comments:

Post a Comment